Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,639 (€236) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)