Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,195 (€604) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (29 minutes ago)