Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,638 (€235) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)