Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,886 (руб 30,811) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)