Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,215 (руб 15,019) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)