Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,683 (руб 26,408) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (28 minutes ago)