Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,113 (руб 17,921) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (25 minutes ago)