Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.471 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,744 (C$908) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)