Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.205 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,965 (C$409) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)