Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,126 ($312) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)