Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.295 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨623,038 ($9,123) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨457,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)