Cost of living comparison between Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 82% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,388 ($415) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)