Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.440 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,998 (R$ 5,401) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (37 minutes ago)