Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,296 (R$ 1,869) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)