Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,638 (R$ 1,742) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (41 minutes ago)