Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,319 (€522) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)