Cost of living comparison between Chania, Greece and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,497 (€350) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)