Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.789 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,760 (元3,755) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)