Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.711 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,395 (元1,894) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)