Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.712 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,224 (元6,276) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)