Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,821 (元2,336) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)