Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,435 (₩475,012) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)