Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05860 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,448 (₩400,144) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)