Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.930 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,912 (16,536 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (40 minutes ago)