Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.926 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,994 (10,381 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)