Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,983 (元2,162) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)