Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.474 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,416 (元9,969) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)