Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.068 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,774 (元4,149) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)