Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,357 (元1,405) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (27 minutes ago)