Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,424 (元1,374) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)