Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,309 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)