Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,004 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)