Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,571 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)