Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,341 (€274) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)