Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,596 (₨46,879) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (35 minutes ago)