Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,942 (₨19,227) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (28 minutes ago)