Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,246 (₨8,876) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)