Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,132 (12,636 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)