Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.979 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,597 (17,984 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)