Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.925 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,401 (18,388 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)