Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.926 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,991 (8,302 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)