Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.214 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,233 (40,520 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨114,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)