Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.084 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,049 (11,365 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (30 minutes ago)