Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,373 (Mex$ 9,189) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)