Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.378 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,374 (Mex$ 8,697) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)