Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,727 (Mex$ 4,012) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)