Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.819 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,475 ($697) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)