Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,228 ($349) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (33 minutes ago)