Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,444 ($420) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (about 1 hour ago)