Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.349 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,031 ($653) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)