Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,175 ($329) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 2 hours ago)