Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.404 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,155 ($841) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)