Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,651 ($680) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)