Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,571 (Php14,509) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)