Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.298 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,081 (Php11,617) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)