Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,315 (Php11,219) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (35 minutes ago)