Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,410 (Php109,246) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨127,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (44 minutes ago)