Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,056 (Php14,351) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)