Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 92% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,923 (€677) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)