Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.879 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,150 (R$ 1,114) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)