Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,623 (R$ 1,743) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)