Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,288 (R$ 893) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)