Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,734 (€271) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (39 minutes ago)