Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,442 (€510) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)