Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,527 (€1,704) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨115,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)