Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,548 (R$ 1,784) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Braga costs €32,122 (35 minutes ago)