Cost of living comparison between Cascavel, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.112 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,395 (R$ 682) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)