Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,270 (€489) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)