Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,851 (€285) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)