Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.138 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,130 (28,177 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨190,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)