Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.017 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,830 (6,959 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)