Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.795 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,983 (5,148 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)