Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.819 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,747 (4,802 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)