Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.779 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,666 (2,163 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)