Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.600 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,899 (3,318 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)