Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,023 (R$ 2,808) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)