Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.930 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,515 (R$ 2,650) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)