Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,499 (R$ 976) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)