Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,229 (€318) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)