Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,589 (€2,181) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨149,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)