Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,780 (€441) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,607 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)