Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02275 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,102 (COL$8,840,062) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨192,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)