Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02281 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,386 (COL$7,600,469) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨163,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)