Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.655 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,904 (£552) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)