Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,229 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 INR / VEFX *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨26 (Bs 14,539) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)