Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,638 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.763 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,203 (Bs 3,283) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)