Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,576 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.491 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,055 (Bs 4,938) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (about 2 hours ago)