Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,308 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.669 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 79% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,561 (Bs 5,033) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)