Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,793 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.431 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,562 (Bs 7,706) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)