Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.854 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,639 (R 4,251) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)