Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.007 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,655 (R 3,326) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)