Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.037 INR / HTG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,517 (31,351 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (41 minutes ago)