Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.047 INR / HTG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,167 (33,602 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (44 minutes ago)