Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.968 INR / HTG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,817 (21,512 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (41 minutes ago)