Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 INR / HTG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,643 (33,971 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)