Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.908 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,615 (AU$674) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)