Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.053 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,771 (AU$661) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)