Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.340 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,275 (R$ 7,049) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)