Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,129 (R$ 1,870) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (37 minutes ago)