Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.922 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,203 (R$ 7,138) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨118,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)