Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,656 (€632) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)