Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,903 (€331) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (31 minutes ago)