Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,618 (€280) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)