Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.200 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,252 (R$ 4,849) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)