Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,837 (R$ 1,584) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)