Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,848 (R$ 987) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (41 minutes ago)