Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,805 (R$ 909) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)