Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.710 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,685 (R$ 1,963) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (41 minutes ago)