Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,227 (Mex$ 5,920) in Campeche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)