Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,149 (£534) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)