Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.385 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,340 (£380) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)