Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.717 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,616 (S/. 893) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (29 minutes ago)