Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.594 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,928 (S/. 1,113) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)