Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.461 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,747 (S/. 7,465) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)