Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.468 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,091 (C$893) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)