Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,611 (Php25,844) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)